SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — The Downtown Santa Barbara staff and decor committee members have chosen the winners of the Holiday Decor Window Contest on Thursday.
After observing 27 window displays from downtown businesses, the judges made a decision for this year’s winners.
The 2019 Award of Excellence goes to Chase Restaurant.
Officials say the restaurant “wowed” the judges with their incredible display of lights and beautifully decorated trees.
Other downtown businesses won in other categories:
- Holiday Sparkle Award: 33 Jewels
- Woodland Wonderland Award: Kaleidoscope Flowers
- Dicken’s Holiday Award: Coast 2 Coast Collection
- Holiday Classic Award: The Barber Shop
- Best of Pop-Ups Award: The Cearnal Collective and Rincon Road
Officials say 33 Jewels “wowed” the judges with their sparkling decor. They elegantly and strategically used snowflakes, lights and hand-made flower panels to make their windows shine.
The Cearnal Collective got The Best of Pop-Ups Award for the best vacant storefronts decorated with holiday spirit, “Chairway to Heaven” with their use of the Tropical Holiday theme from this year’s Holiday Parade.